We employ a personalized style of achieving wellness that approaches chronic health conditions with a focus on finding the core imbalances or underlying causes rather than just treating or managing the symptoms. Watch our feature presentation HERE where Salena shares our core philosophy and approach to health.
How It Works
Our Functional Health programs are designed for those individuals who want to change their health for good. We offer these programs whether you’re suffering from a chronic illness,
We offer both a six-month program and a twelve-month program. Salena Rothenberger, CHC, CFMP will discuss this in further detail during your initial consultation, after which time you can choose the program that is right for you. Our programs are available in person in select East Texas locations in Lufkin, Nacogdoches
Health-Score w/Discovery Consultation
From this day forward, your health journey will change from chasing symtoms to supporting your innate healing systems. We offer all prospective new clients a Free Health Assessment with a complimentary 45 minute discovery consultation to determine whether The Functional Perspective is right for you. During this consult we will help you get clarity on the health problems you are facing.
History & Information Gathering
Food Plan Consultation
A New Paradigm
Areas Of Focus
The areas we focus on are not limited to these, but these are the most common conditions which are the initiating factor behind our clients seeking our services.
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Chronic fatigue
- Diabetes (Type 1 & 2)
- Genetic factors
- Metabolic Syndrome
- SIBO/GI disorders
- Thyroid imbalances
- Complementary to a variety of treatment modalities
- Holistically oriented, focusing on mind, body and spirit
- Focuses on optimal health – not just the absence of symptoms or dis-ease
- Requires the individual to take an active role in health creation
- Acknowledges multi-factorial nature of complex situation, requiring a multi-dimensional approach
- A preference for natural, non-toxic approaches – harnessing the body’s ability to heal itself
Our programs include
- Unlimited access to Salena Rothenberger, CHC, CFMP during the course of the program via messaging and secure texts.
- Consultations of uninterrupted time to review lab results, ask questions and discuss progress
- A comprehensive review of your health history, past testing and current health complaints.
- A customized Health & Wellness manual which includes food plans, lifestyle strategies and activity recommendations.
- Functional nutrition and lifestyle consultations which support and promote YOUR success
- Customized supplement recommendations which pertain to your unique situation.
Wonder If The Functional Perspective Is Right For You?
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a client. Our client coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not The Functional Perspective is right for you.