Banana “No-Bread” Ice-Cream
A simple dessert was in order for today… Fortunately it is quick easy and only 3 ingredients needed!
[recipe title=”Banana ‘No-Bread’ Ice-Cream” servings=”1″ time=”2 min” difficulty=”easy” image=”” description=”A super fast, easy, peasy dessert!”] [recipe-notes] Credit: The Functional Perspective
[/recipe-notes] [recipe-ingredients] – 1 Banana (peeled and frozen)
– 2 TB Walnuts or Pecans
– 1 TB Coconut Oil
– Flax seed, hemp seeds, sesame seeds (optional)
[/recipe-ingredients] [recipe-directions] 1. Place frozen banana and nuts in small food chopper. I use my small Ninja chopper. Pulse chopper until banana is creamy.
2. Remove the blades and stir in the Coconut Oil.
3. Place in dish, top with optional seeds or nuts and enjoy!!
4. TIPS -This process can be used with just about any frozen fruit. Other fruits may need to be slightly thawed, or add a banana to other fruits to achieve the desired consistency.
5. Also, I like to keep bananas in my freezer as I never know when I may be in the mood for some “ice-cream”