Frequently Asked Questions
Please review the frequently asked questions below. If you don’t find the answer to your question, feel free to contact our new client coordinator via email, or set up a FREE discovery consultation.
Scheduling & Visits
Clients have unlimited contact with their team at The Functional Perspective through their client portal. However, if a question or request is deemed by one of our staff to be too complicated or involved for a response via messaging, they may, at their discretion, require that the member schedule a phone, telehealth or in person visit instead of responding via messaging.
There is a 24-hour cancellation policy for all appointments with an The Functional Perspective practitioner, health coach, or team member. Canceling within 24-hours will result in a $50 charge to the credit card on file.
No-shows: If you do not show up to a phone, video/telemedicine or in person appointment without notifying the specific person you have an appointment with either via email or by changing the appointment using the online scheduling tool on the client portal, you will be charged $100 to the card on file.
Billing & Insurance
It is important to note the following:
1. We do not fulfill an insurance company’s requirement for an in network primary care physician and we are not in-network with any insurance plan.
2. We are not available for same-day emergency appointments.
3. We do not have a 24-hour answering service and do not take calls on weekends. If you need to be seen urgently or have a medical emergency you would need to visit an ER or urgent care center.
The cost of any services provided by The Functional Perspective which are not included in the membership fee will be billed to you directly.
The Functional Perspective will not submit a medical claim to insurance on your behalf. We cannot assist you with claim resolution for our services.
- Lab tests are not included in membership packages. Most functional lab tests are available direct to clients through select lab companies. For those whose membership packages includes a MyMD Select membership your labs will be ordered in conjuction with MyMD Select.
- You are under no obligation to purchase any specialty testing.
Take The First Step Today On Your Journey Back To Health
Maybe you have some questions you’d like to ask before you make a decision on becoming a client. Our client coordinator is standing by, happy to answer any questions you have to see whether or not The Functional Perspective is right for you.