Banana “No-Bread” Ice-Cream
A simple dessert was in order for today… Fortunately it is quick easy and only 3 ingredients needed!
Banana 'No-Bread' Ice-Cream
A super fast, easy, peasy dessert!
Credit: The Functional Perspective
- 1 Banana (peeled and frozen)
- 2 TB Walnuts or Pecans
- 1 TB Coconut Oil
- Flax seed, hemp seeds, sesame seeds (optional)
- Place frozen banana and nuts in small food chopper. I use my small Ninja chopper. Pulse chopper until banana is creamy.
- Remove the blades and stir in the Coconut Oil.
- Place in dish, top with optional seeds or nuts and enjoy!!
- TIPS -This process can be used with just about any frozen fruit. Other fruits may need to be slightly thawed, or add a banana to other fruits to achieve the desired consistency.
- Also, I like to keep bananas in my freezer as I never know when I may be in the mood for some “ice-cream”